Week 5

Things here in the MTC are going well. Only a week left, then I'll be sent to my mission in Osorno. I'll receive travel plans on Monday and leave on Tuesday by airplane I believe.

Nothing much new to report, but I do like 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christhe is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Our district went to a park for exercise hour on New Year's day and we ate a bag of Doritos and did our best to celebrate a new year. I hope every one can make this a great one! Set goals and work hard to achieve them. The human body, when powered by the brain is incredible. The mental capacity we have to do anything is so strong.

Keep things in perspective too. We had a very interesting, nearly frightening, devotional about perspective this Sunday. But when we remember we are Children of God and he loves us, has prepared everything for us and is ready to share, it all makes sense and we can find peace.

Happy New Year to all,

Love,

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40