2/12/2019

We had a baptism yesterday!! Her name is Soraia and she is originally from Brasil. I think I am learning a lot about Portuguese just from listening to her speak Spanish! She was so excited for her baptism and couldn't wait any longer so we had it on Sunday afternoon after the church block. 

We also had a ward activity on Saturday and got to eat some grilled meat and after played a ton of little games with the kids like sharks and minnows, tag, freeze tag, and tug of war. 6 children are my match in tug of war it seems....I need to take my exercises more seriously I guess.

I am loving my time here in Punta Arenas and the opportunity to forget myself and focus on other missionaries, members and people we are teaching. The mission is such a fun time of growth and learning!!

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40