Week 27

Elder Price got pretty sick this week so we were not able to do a lot more than leave for lunch each day this week. I got a little sick too, but after receiving a Priesthood Blessing I felt much better. That helped build my faith a lot in that, and also gave me the chance to exercise my faith.

I did hear a story that I really like though and thought I'd share it. Sorry if you've already heard it:

When Jesus was suffering through His Atonement, we read in one very short verse in the Bible that an Angel came to visit him. We don't know what he said or did, but we know he visited Jesus. 
A man studied that verse and always had the question about what the angel said to him. When he died, he went to Heaven and found himself in front of the gates to heaven. 
As he was entering, he was told he was allowed the answer to any one question that he had. He immediately asked about the angel that visited Jesus and what he said. The angel looked at him, paused, and then told him to enter and ask Jesus himself. 
So he walked in and got the chance to ask Jesus what the Angel told him. Jesus looked at him for a moment, paused, and replied:

He told me about you.

This is just a story, but it really makes you stop and remember that Jesus Christ paid and suffered for each one of our sins. He knows us personally and can help us if we allow it. It is a very personal thing and we should do everything to accept it, and take advantage of it. The love of Christ is infinite.

I hope all is well there. The cold is here, and we woke up to frost covering everything a few mornings here. Enjoy  the summer there!:)

Love,

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40