May 27,2019

This week we did a pair of intercambios. The first we did with the Zone Leaders of Rahue and we traveled to Rio Negro to start them. It's a little city about 45 minutes outside of Osorno. I was with Elder Zambrano who was in the CCM with me. We worked, doing contacts, in Rio Negro for a while and then took a very, very crowded bus back into town. We arrived to their sector and continued working there for the evening. I had lots of good conversation with Elder Zambrano and we learned lots together (he is from Colombia). 

Later, we did intercambios with the Zone Leaders from Osorno and I worked in my sector with Elder Arnett- my companion from the MTC! It was really fun to get to see and work with him after so long! It is amazing to see the progress we have made and the people/missionaries we have become. 

I really love to work with other missionaries and see how dedicated they are to the work. It always impresses me all that they do. Being a missionary is great! :)

Ricardo is progressing super well! He came to another baptism this week and while he was there he was inviting the other missionaries to his baptism in two more weeks! He is progressing really well and loves learning and reading. We have been praying that he can find work and he just called to say that he has a job interview tomorrow so we hope it goes well!!

We had another fun trip today and visited the volcano, and this time I brought my baseball gloves so I played catch on a volcano! How cool is that!! We got absolutely soaked by rain and snow, and frozen by the wind but it was a fun time :)

This week we have cambios and 17 new missionaries getting here tomorrow so that'll keep us busy!

Love you all

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40