8-19-19

This week brings some changes here! Elder Zamudio will be heading out and doing a whitewash with a new missionary in Puerto Cisnes, Coyhaique. I will be getting a new companion- Elder Bautista who is from Guatamala. I have worked with him a few times in intercambios so I know him a little already. He is very sincere and friendly and I am excited for the time I´ll have with him and the things I will learn.

Angel, the son of Gloria in my old sector of Las Vegas, is getting baptized on Tuesday! I am super excited to see that and know that they continue to progress as a family!

We had a couple of lessons with Wilson this week as well and he continues to progress well. He even came with us to a baptism on Saturday night. We have a lot of support from the members with him and I believe he will be baptized soon.

We traveled to Saltos de Petrohue today and it was beautiful. God is an amazing Creator.

Love you all lots,

Elder Brighton










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40