11-11-19

This past week things returned almost to normal in our work in the sector. We really were able to take advantage of the extra hour in the evenings. It's a valuable time. We also had our Book of Mormon activity and it went well. Luciano came and shared his testimony of the Book of Mormon. It was special and awesome. 

We taught the papa of a member here who is 17 and it was really great. His name is Jorge and we hope to see him progress well. 

This week I leave Chile and return home to Texas. I will miss all of what the mission has been. But it has prepared me for what comes next: endure to the end! I am excited for the adventures ahead. The experiences I have had here, and the people I have met have changed who I am and I am very grateful for everything I have accomplished here. It has been two years of constant progress and testimony building. 

The secret to it all is simply doing the small and simple things. Daily prayer and scripture study, church each Sunday, and regular temple attendance will keep you on the straight and narrow path. If you want to bring your family with you, hold Family Home Evening each week. 

It shouldn't take serving a mission to learn that, but it definitely is one of the lessons I've learned/experienced. 

I love you all and thank you for your love, prayers, and support. 

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10-21-19

Week 40