1/21/19

Big news this week- Cambios!!! I am headed to the sector of Austral, in Punta Arenas. The bottom of our mission, the bottom of Chile, and almost the bottom of the world. I am excited to get to see that part of our mission. I will travel there in plane, about a 2 hour flight I believe. 

My first (and third) companion, Elder Azeredo is coming to San Pablo to be with Elder Cano. That is crazy but they will get along well. I always get some strange cambios.

I will miss San Pablo and the members here. It is a beautiful little town and I have made a lot of memories. I don't know much about my new sector but I will try to include some more details next week!

I gave a talk on Sunday about the importance of teaching with and by the Spirit. He is the true teacher, he that brings to the heart the truths that we hear and read. Without him, we can not teach in a way that makes an impact, perhaps we can not teach at all. This principle applies heavily to missionaries, but also to any Gospel teacher- primary, relief society, Sunday school, teaching in the home, bishops, prophets, everyone! . We have to put in a lot of work effort, prayer and preparation to have that Spirit. Obedience, prayer and regular scripture study are imperative.

I hope the New Year has started off well for you all. I love hearing from you.

Elder Brighton


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40