Week 40

The month of August has passed and with it I hope the cold and rain too! That is a hope in vain, but we did have some beautiful days this week and the sun is out now. Spring is coming and lots of trees are budding out in flowers. I might have to bust out my short sleeve shirts for when I shed my jacket in the afternoons.

We had a lot of opportunities to teach our investigators and also to get to know them a little better. Gloria taught me how to make sopapillas, and Raul and Ana showed us around their home and kitchen where they make sausages to sell as their source of income. We also had the chance to offer little acts of service to Moises and various hermanas in the ward with different things. The better I get to know and love these people, the more my desires to help them grow. It is such a grand opportunity to meet and serve so many people. 

I try everyday to better myself and search to do what the Lord wants me to do. That is not something just for missionaries, but rather for everyone! I am grateful for a living prophet and the guidance we get from him. I am grateful for this, the Church of Jesus Christ, on the Earth today. I testify that it is the Lord's church and He guides it.

I love you all and hope all is well!!
Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19