Week 44

Elder Hanna and I had a great week this week. We started to focus even more on talking to everybody possible, meaning doing a lot more street contacts. It has been a lot of fun and is resulting well. Also we get to talk to a lot more people that way so his Spanish is improving rapidly. We do a lot of wood chopping together and we make a pretty good team. Reminds me a lot of when I worked all the long summers with Scott.

Winter returned this week with lots of rain and hail, changing every 5 minutes to sun for a few minutes and then returning with wind and rain. Just makes a really good excuse to buy some french fries from the local at the end of the night!

Gloria is doing well and came to church yesterday! She is all ready for her baptism the 15th. I think we are going to be able to start teaching her husband this week too. that is so exciting.

I am learning more and more from my companion everyday. Not sure who is being trained and who is supposed to be doing the training. 

I am really excited for General Conference this weekend! I hope everyone enjoys it :)

Lots of love

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40