4-15-19

Hey everybody!

We had a fun week this week, as always :) At the beginning of the week we went to Valdivia for the zone conference. That was my first time being back there since I served there almost a year ago. It was crazy to get to see it again. I didn't get to visit my sector or anything but I did see a couple of the members i knew.

We stayed the night with the Zone Leaders after doing intercambios in their sector. We ran into one of my old investigators that had moved to that sector so maybe they will start teaching them again! We also did some service for a member and chopped some wood. Not sure if I should share this, but I broke her axe...... Make that 3 axes I have broken on the mission during intercambios, 4 in total. oops. Elder Rojas cooked us up a delicious Peruvian dish, aji de gallina, or something like that. 

We did a couple more intercambios and I learned a lot. One thing was the importance of telling the truth. It is a commandment to tell the truth and be honest. Lying is sin. I understood that but because of the intercambio I was able to study that a little more and help another missionary understand that better. 

Other news of the week: I have a new companion starting Wednesday. Elder Zamudio!

We had a surprise person in the church yesterday and that was awesome. We hadn't been able to teach them for a while but they came to curch all by themselves! It was great.

Looking forward to a great week here, and hope the same for you guys!

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40