4/1/19

Somehow I guess I didn't hit publish on this last week! Sorry.  
  We had a busy week but it was great. We got to travel to Chiloé for the zone conference there and meet all of the wonderful Elderes y Hermanas that are working there. I got to know more of the country and continue to see how beautiful it is.

On Sunday we got to practice with the Stake Choir in preparation for the stake conference in a few weeks. I'd forgotten how much I love to sing and it made me remember the hours of choir and voice lessons from before the mission. I'd like to say it is a talent I get to use.

I am so excited for General Conference this week! It is going to be great. Watch it!

As a mission we have a goal of 80 baptisms of converts each month. We have not reached that goal yet but we are working hard towards it. I believe it can happen this month of April. And I would like to invite you to pray for us and help us in that way. A great way to contribute is to share the gospel with your friends and neighbors too!! It is everyone's responsibility, no importa if you wear a plack or not.

Love you all!

Elder Brighton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11-11-19

10-21-19

Week 40